The business model is “an abstract representation of an organization, be it conceptual, text and/or images, all interdependent architecture, co-operational, and designed and developed by the organization now and in the future financial arrangements, and all the products and/or basic services by organizations, or to provide, on the basis of these agreements in order to achieve its strategic goals and objectives. A business model describes the reasons that the organisation provides, and capture value in economic, social, cultural and other settings is created. construction process business model is a business strategy. Business models are used to describe and classify companies, especially in the business environment, but also used by managers in companies to explore the opportunities for further development. known business models can function as a “recipe” for managers. Business models are also known in some cases in the context of accounting for the purposes of public information.
The role of the CEO in the re-modelling business
CEO helps transform succeed to communicate its significance, modelling the desired changes, building the big strong team, a subject of staff.
In today’s business environment, companies can not settle for a gradual improvement; regularly must undergo transformation and performance to stay ahead. Four key functions together define an effective role for the CEO in the transformation are:
- Make a major transformation. People will go to extraordinary measures for the reasons you believe, a powerful story transformation will create and strengthen their engagement. The upshot of the story depends on the will of the director of personal transformation, to include other openly, and to celebrate the successes that occur.
- The role of modelling ways of thinking and the desired behaviour. Successful CEOs tend to go to their personal experience of transformation. Their actions encourage employees to support and train new patterns of behaviour.
- Construction of a large and strong engagement team. Harness the transformative power of the best team, the CEO has to make difficult decisions about who has the ability and motivation to make the trip.
- continue unabated impact. There is no substitute for the sleeves CEO and rising private topic on important economic and symbolic value in question.
- Ensure that the costs of the Company are authorised to The annual budget of the Company;
- Assess the main risks of the Company and to ensure that the risks are monitored and managed
- In order to ensure effective internal control, information management Systems are in place;
- Ensure that the Company has adequate systems that can be carried out their activities, to the legal and ethical;
- Ensure that the Company has maintained a high level of activity citizenship and social responsibility which it operates;
- Act as a liaison between management and the board;
- Communicate effectively with shareholders, employees, the Government authorities, other stakeholders and the public;
Business process reengineering (BPR)
Business process reengineering (BPR) began as a technique of the private sector to help organisations fundamentally re-examine how they do their job. A key stimulus for re-engineering the development and implementation of sophisticated information systems and networks.