CFO Innovation Conference and Awards has shaped up as one of the most elite and prestigious business events in the United States. This event is organized every year to identify and reward the untiring and selfless works of the top Finance Professionals who had made a significant contribution to the progress of their company. This award and conference ceremony turns into a platform for CFOs from companies of all sizes and from different lines of business to meet and share their views and standing on various financial aspects of a business.
Andrew Napurano bagged the CFO Innovator award for the year 2017
For the ongoing year, the CFO Innovator award was conferred to Andrew Napurano, after considering the nomination of equally eligible candidates, serving various companies in the country, in the similar capacity. Mr. Napurano is presently serving the Realogy Franchise Group in the capacity of the Chief Finance and Strategy Officer.
He achieved a BS qualification from the Drexel University in the year 1990 and he even holds the Danny Sullivan Certification in Search Engine Optimization. Before joining the Realogy Holding in the year 1999, he had served Quebecor World as the Director- Financial Operations.
His association with his present employer is heading towards the completion of 2 decades. In between this span, he has shaped up a structured financial orientation that enabled the company to minimize the wasteful expenses and enhance the profits significantly. In the times of crisis in the company, he had stood tall to handle the matters with formidable authority, restoring the company back to the paths of profit.
A few trivia about his key professional achievements
- He successfully managed the portfolio of 5 Global Brands, leveraging a platform of shared services, delivering more than 500 MM USD per annum in EBITDA.
- Produced more than 6 MM USD as yearly savings through strategic alignment of shared services and brands. It delivered enhanced value to the clients and stakeholders.
- Saved in excess of 20 MM USD per year through streamlining brand and financial operations in a span of 5 years.
- Designed and executed a process for rolling out key solutions for enhancing performance that exceed the goal by more than 30%.
- He was in the charge of the initiative for salvaging the distressed clients that resulted to produce a saving of more than 30 MM USD, during the span of recession.
The selection of Andrew Napurano as the winner of this prestigious business award was unanimous and out of the scopes of any debates.
Other Winners of The CFO Innovation Awards 2017:
- Maureen O’Connell(CFO World-Class Award)
- Tom Masnaghetti(The For-Profit Mind-Set Award)
- Catherine Franzoni(Award for Driving Growth and Innovation)
- Scott Coiante(Award for CFO Success: Capital)
- Michael Bickel(Award for CFO Success: Global)
- Neil Glasser(Award for CFO Success: Finance Department)
- Bill Fahrbach(Award for CFO Success: Operations)
- Maximo Nougues(Award for CFO Success: Strategy)
- Kristina Merrill(Award for CFO Success: Technology)
- Matthew Nicholas(CFO Industry Transformation Award)
- Scott Gellman(CFO as COO Award)