The CFO innovation awards and conference, within a short span of time, has turned into one of the most prestigious and awaited business events in the United States. As you can make it from the name itself, the purpose of this event is to facilitate a common platform for the Finance professional to socialize and exchange their views as well as appreciate the efforts of the top finance professionals in the accomplishment of the business objectives of their organizations. No wonder, this event gets the participation of finance professionals from businesses of all types and sizes.
The award for CFO Tax-Exempt Organizations 2017
Upon consideration of a good count of nominations for the category of the For-Profit Mindset Award: Tax-exempt Organizations, went to Tom Masnaghetti. Mr. Masnaghetti is presently serving the Hudson Community Enterprises in the capacity of CFO and he has been one of the pillars of the achievements of the Company in the recent times.
It is for his untiring efforts and endeavors that the company was able to streamline the financial operations, bringing more transparency in the process. More importantly, under his able leadership, the company was able to downsize the expenses and enhance the profits by a significant margin.
Professional Viate of Tom Masnaghetti
- Masnaghetti completed his Bachelor of Science degree from the California State University and achieved a Masters degree in Business Administration from the Hayward School of Business and Economics.
- Before joining Hudson Community Enterprise in the year 2011, he has served organizations like inventive Health and Pharma Net Development Group, to name a few. In all of his engagements, he has made a key contribution to the development and advancement of the companies. He has held some of the key and core positions in the management of the companies, previously served.
- In his present engagement with Hudson Community Enterprise, Mr. Masnaghetti is also taking care of the Payroll, HR as well as the IT units.
He is known as a person who has got the ability to handle the most critical and challenging assignments with flawless perfection. Throughout his career, he has nurtured fresh talents and has been highly accepted and respected by his Coworkers, across all layers of hierarchy. As such, his selection as the recipient of this award was somehow obvious and out of the scopes of debate. He stated that this honor will drive him to reciprocate this back with better performance and more contributions, in the days to come.
Other Winners of The CFO Innovation Awards 2017:
- Andrew Napurano(CFO innovator Award)
- Maureen O’Connell(CFO World-Class Award)
- Catherine Franzoni(Award for Driving Growth and Innovation)
- Scott Coiante(Award for CFO Success: Capital)
- Michael Bickel(Award for CFO Success: Global)
- Neil Glasser(Award for CFO Success: Finance Department)
- Bill Fahrbach(Award for CFO Success: Operations)
- Maximo Nougues(Award for CFO Success: Strategy)
- Kristina Merrill(Award for CFO Success: Technology)
- Matthew Nicholas(CFO Industry Transformation Award)
- Scott Gellman(CFO as COO Award)