Inspirational Quotes by Top Business People
- “Risk more than others think is safe. Dream more than others think is practical.” -Howard Schultz (CEO, Starbucks)
It is never too wrong to stand up and fight for something that you think is right. Don’t believe in anyone’s instincts but yours. Take risks and dream sky-high to achieve what other couldn’t till now!
- “Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow.” -Maureen O’Connell (Chief Financial Officer, Scholastic Inc.)
Every day is equally important. Be it a day in the past, present or a day that is about to happen. While days intend to teach you, others will bring joy in your life.
- “If I had asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses.” -Henry Ford (Founder of Ford Motor)
People won’t think of a new product for you, you have to give a new product to them. You just need to get inspired to give them something that they didn’t even dream off.
- “Success is most often achieved by those who don’t know that failure is inevitable.” -Coco Chanel (Founder of Chanel)
Failure isn’t the end of a journey. It is just a billboard that gives you direction. And as the failure rate increases, you will find the right path to reach success.
- “I feel that luck is what happens when preparation meets opportunity” -Oprah Winfrey (Chairwoman of the Oprah Winfrey Network)
If your goals are clear, then luck will eventually reach out to you. It just would show up at your door disguised as an opportunity and ask for your preparation.
- “If you don’t build your dream, someone else will hire you to help them build theirs.” -Dhirubhai Ambani (Founder of the Reliance Group)
A mind is designed to build new ideas every day. The choice is upon you, on where you apply it.
- “Respect, recognition, and reward flow out of performance.” -Narayana Murthy (Co-Founder, Infosys)
If you expect success at the beginning of your journey, you are bound to get lost day dreaming. Work harder and smarter, success will eventually come.
- “Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak; courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen.” -Richard Branson (Founder and Chairman, Virgin Group)
Not all opportunity requires you to speak your mind. Some require you to grasp other people’s opinions too. It is your presence of mind to react according to the situation.
- “Trying to do it all and expecting that it all can be done exactly right is a recipe for disappointment. Perfection is the enemy.” Sheryl Sandberg (COO, Facebook)
Constantly evolving is the right recipe to success. If you are already perfect, you haven’t even seen success.
- “Never give up. Today is hard, tomorrow will be worse, but the day after tomorrow will be sunshine.” -Jack Ma (Founder and Executive Chairman, Alibaba Group)
After a series of dark days, light will eventually shine on you. Patience, perseverance and hard work is all you need to wait for that day.